Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.OVERVIEW
About the Mid-Market Salesnbsp;The Mid Market Sales Channel is critical to the growth of Criteo. This team is primarily consulting with a wide variety of existing medium-sized business advertisers and digital agencies, and you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables MMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Criteo's latest advertising products and solutions. We are actively looking for further great dynamic talents to join its advertiser sales department to drive the acquisition of new business and develop the existing ones.nbsp;About the role (Account Strategy role)nbsp;Criteo Mid-Market Sales is in search of organized self-motivated Account Strategist to join our Account Strategy team in Seoul. You will be responsible for pre sales, managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with our account executives. This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client’s Go-To person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients-.What you'll do
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with small and medium advertisers and agencies through direct cold/warm calling and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing the day to day relationship with clients (agencies and advertisers) to make sure they stay satisfied with Criteo solution.
- Consult prospect advertisers and propose relevant Criteo solutions with goal of optimizing customer ROI and resolving pain points.
- Leading clients business reviews and communicate optimizations made along with the planned road map.
- Educating partners with Criteo solution and find new opportunities.
- Analyzing advertising campaign metrics and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue)
- Escalating internally issues and concerns raised by clients.
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the on-boarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.nbsp;
Who you are
- Four year BA/BS university degree and at least 5 years proven experience innbsp;client or partner management within sales organization
- Industry experience preferred (digital advertising, e-commerce, advertising technology, mobile, digital contents etc.), open to past experience in fast moving tech industries within sales organizations
- Expertise in mobile marketing, marketing management, digital campaign measurement digital media and mobile application preferred.nbsp;nbsp;
- Demonstrate a strong track record of success driving revenue through creative prospecting and new business creation, while working in fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Previous experience in outbound, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise
Why you'll love us
- We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy.
- No suits here. Be fashionable.
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of Je ne sais quoi.
- Vacation policy. We love work-life balance. And because your Mum misses you.
- Happy hour, snacks, game rooms and sports teams. Eat. Drink. Be merry and healthy.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.