Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
Criteo is in search of an organized self-motivated Account Executive based in Seoul, Korea. The Account Executive is in charge of driving new business development and finding and opening new clients for Criteo. The successful candidate is confident yet humble, professionally persuasive, can demonstrate a solid depth of knowledge on the local digital industry and helps marketers achieve their digital marketing goals via Criteo campaign. He/she understands the changing media climate and the inherent challenges and opportunities this brings to both clients and publishers.What You'll Do
- Selling the Criteo technology to the following industries (but not limited to) : Retail(Ecommerce), Travel, Classified, Finance, Education and etc.nbsp;
- Continuously prospect and pitch new clients, looking to drive the sale of new campaigns
- Identify and prioritize clients to scale and maximize the business opportunity
- Manage client relationships from the early stages of the sales process through to post-sales account management hand-off
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the Criteo value proposition and inspire action.
- Be an effective team player with strong client service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Cross-functionally collaborate in Criteo with internal agency teams, technical support, analytics, creative service team to fulfill the client’s expectation by achieving campaign target
- Representation of Criteo Mid-Market Sales and public speaking at external conferences and events.
Who You Are
- BA/BS university degree.
- At least 3 to 5 years of new business development sales experience, with track record of outstanding sales achievement
- Experience in the 'full funnel' sales approach, i.e. from prospecting to engagement, pitch, close, campaign launch and relationship building at a senior level
- Industry experience preferred (digital advertising, e-commerce, advertising technology, mobile, digital contents, advertising agency etc.), open to past experience in fast moving tech industries within sales organizations
- Expertise in mobile marketing, advertising marketing management, digital campaign measurement and digital media preferred.nbsp;
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retentionnbsp;
- Ability to provide thought leadership both internally and externally.
- Analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking capability, result oriented attitude
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaborationCompetitive compensation
. Be fancyNo suits here
. Be fashionableCareer advancement with global mobility opportunities
. A little bit of Je ne sais quoiVacation policy
. We love work-life balance. And because your Mum misses youHappy hour, snacks, game rooms and sports teams.
nbsp;Eat. Drink. Be merry and healthy#LI-KR1
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.